Updated 22 October 2021
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.
Waikato in Level 3
Parts of Waikato will stay at Alert Level 3 until at least Wednesday 27 October. We've blocked all Hamilton restaurants, up to and including Wednesday 27 October and we've cancelled and credited any bookings during this period.
Auckland in Level 3
Auckland moved to Alert Level 3 at 11:59pm Tuesday 21 September and restaurants remain closed.
The rest of New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 2.
Dining out at level two
By dining on First Table, you'll not only get to reconnect with your loved ones, but you'll also be supporting hospitality venues by dining at the times that they need you the most. Please be mindful that not all restaurants will be offering First Table in alert level two so if they're not back tomorrow, they'll be back shortly.
It's been a while, so we wanted to offer a brief refresher of the rules (and table etiquette) when dining on First Table in alert level two:
- Mask: This time around mask-wearing is mandatory by both customers and restaurant staff (you may remove them to eat and drink)
- Scan: We kindly ask for everyone dining at restaurants to keep their digital diaries up to date by scanning the QR code on arrival using the NZ Covid Tracer app
- Stay seated: Once at your table, restaurants will be operating with social distancing measures so, please stay seated
- Be on time: Restaurants are restricted to a maximum of 50 people so please be on time and cancel bookings if you can no longer make it
- Be kind and patient: Always ❤️
- Sick? Stay home: If you're sick, stay tucked up in bed and get better soon. Refer to the official Covid19.govt.nz website for advice